Friday, September 30, 2011

September 30, 2011

Some days are just crazy!  It is amazing how much you can fit in a day, but who wants to do that all the time!
Mom is having trouble wanting to wear any of her clothes.  She thinks all of her pants are too big.  After work, I picked up two different outfit for her.  I went to Legacy and let her try them on.  She only liked one pair of pants.   I will have return the one outfit and buy more of the pants she likes.   Alzheimers make it difficult for her and for us.
When I finally got home from work, we ate dinner.  Fortunately (atleast I think so and Ben is always good about it), we  had leftover zuccihini casserole from Sunday to eat along with some yummy fresh tomatoes and cucumbers from the garden.
After dinner, we worked on the lawn.  I only moved and helped pull out some of the garden.  I am lucky that Ben edged, trimmed, pulled weeds, and blew off all the mess from the walks, etc.
Ok, that isn't enough for one day....
My allergies have been so bad that any time outside and especially after the yard requres a bath or shower.  Now, that leads me to see that the bathroom must be cleaned.  Cleaning the bathroom leads to sorting the laundry and getting it started in the washer.
Oh yeah, wanted to make some zuccihini bread.  Got that made.  Wanted to do some journaling.  Got that done.
Watching BYU and Utah State play.  Utah State is winning 24 -20 with 1 minute left.
I think I will be done for today.  Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment